Beiträge von Christiansky2

Zitat

If there is no other guild you prefer to be invited to, you could also join the DC1 which is the community guild of the DE community used for common events. Behind it there is a lot of other guilds, large ones and smaller ones.

I actually wouldn't mind joining such a guild! The time difference isn't much of a problem actually. I want to start off by just reading/writing in the guild chat and then maybe move on to talking/listening in the TS! I'm not a beginner beginner at speaking German but I'm like A1.5 level haha, not very advanced either.

Thanks for the answer :).

Hallo Leute!

Ich bin ein Student in die Concordia Universität im Montreal. Ich spreche ein wenig Deutsch aber ich will mehr lernen. Ich spreche Französisch, Englisch und Spanisch!

That's about as much as I know of German right now! I'm looking to learn a bit more but I think being able to read what other people write casually on a guild chat will help me a lot more. I'm looking for a German-speaking guild that would be willing to invite me just so I can read and maybe (big maybe) answer back! I'm unfortunately not on a EU server if that's a something that may be a factor in denying me an invite so I won't be able to actually participate in any guild activity but I can always read/write in the guild chat even if I'm a North American player :).

Dankeschön!

P.S My in-game account name is Christiansky.8540, feel free to send me a message :).