Entwickler-Tracker: Feuriges Fraktal deaktiviert und Update zur HoM

• Die Entwickler sind im allgemeinem im englischen Forum um einiges aktiver, als es zum Beispiel im Deutschen der Fall ist, sodass einigen Spielern Informationen entgehen, die aber eigentlich sehr interessant und teilweise sogar sehr wichtig sind. In unserer Rubrik Entwickler-Tracker fassen wir euch von nun an regelmäßig diese Informationen zusammen.

Beim ersten Thema handelt es sich um das Feurige Allianz Fraktal, bei dem sich mit dem gestrigen Patch scheinbar ein Fehler eingeschlichen hat. Gaile Gray hat sich dazu im offiziellen Forum

geäußert und bestätigt, dass das Fraktal deaktiviert wurde. Der Fehler soll so schnell wie möglich behoben werden.

We have temporarily disabled the Molten Facility Fractal while we work on an issue. This fractal will be available again as soon as possible.

Im zweiten Beitrag

berichtet uns Chris Cleary von den Problemen mit der Halle der Monumente. So trat vor einigen Wochen ein Fehler auf, der bei der Erstellung eines neuen Charakters den Titel und die Erfolge der Halle der Monumente vergeben hat, obwohl dem Account diese Dinge eigentlich nicht zur Verfügung standen. Dieser Bug wurde zwar inzwischen behoben, jedoch müssen nun bei bestimmten Accounts die Erfolge und Belohnungen wieder entfernt werden. An diesem weiteren Problem arbeitet ArenaNet aktuell.

I’ll go ahead and comment on this thread, as it seems to be the most recent of the HOM ones.

I’ll try to explain this without getting too technical, and some parts are probably going to have to be left out.

The bug that caused players to unlock achievements/skins/titles and achievement points was caused when the GW1 server that stores the HOM status talks to the GW2 server that controls new character creation. Basically it was sending bad data to the GW2 server, and unlocking achievements that should not have been unlocked.

This means that there were multiple problem points that need to be cleaned up. The first thing to be cleaned up was the bug that caused this to happen, and that was fixed within a few hours. However, the removal of the rewards is an entirely different problem.

We don’t have the tools to easily mass remove achievements/titles, which means it’s something that has to be developed. Unfortunately, this came at a time where our resources are tapped to the max, so it’s taking longer than we would like to fix this.

Thankfully (lol), when the HOM rewards bug was happening, the actual HOM was not accessible, and those players were not able to claim any other HOM entitlements…so the damage was somewhat limited.
    We are working on this, I assure you, and we will remove the rewards from players that should not have received them. I do not have a timeframe, as modifying accounts at this type of level is not something we would ever take lightly, and as long as we keep a majority of the entitlements locked there is less for us to clean up.

...Weiterlesen auf Guildnews

Diese News werden uns zur Verfügung gestellt von: